- Dr Vinay S Joshi is one of the most coveted & experienced orthopaedic surgeon in Mumbai.
- He has a thriving experience of 20+ years & has performed more than 1500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Dr Joshi has done his MBBS, MS (Ortho), DNB (Ortho). Following which he has done training in Orthopaedics at the Topiwala National Medical College & Nair Hospital, Mumbai.
- He has also received training in orthopaedics from some of the finest institutes in UK.
- Dr Joshi exclusively performs Primary as well as Complex Revision Joint Replacement Surgeries.
- The variety of surgeries performed by him includes:
- High Flex Knee Replacement Surgery which allows patients to sit cross legged and even squat after surgery.
- Gender Specific Knee Replacement which is a procedure specially designed for women.
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement Surgery which enables patients to pursue all sports and near normal day to day activities.
- Surgical Treatment of Avascular Necrosis (AVN) of the Hip. In advanced cases of AVN, he has performed more than 60 cases of Ceramic on Ceramic Hip Replacement Surgeries.
- Regrow Therapy for early stage of AVN to preserve the hip joint.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Lower Limb Surgery & Joint Replacement,
Complex Primary & Revision TKR & THR,
Minimally invasive surgery and use of computer navigation
List Of Treatments
- Unilateral Knee Replacement
- Bilateral Knee replacement
- Total Knee replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- High Flex Knee Replacement
- Both Knee Replacement together
- Minimally invasive Knee replacement
- Revision Single Knee Replacement
- Knee Meniscectomy
- Total Hip Replacement
- Acetabular fixation
- Cemented total hip replacement
- Uncemented total hip replacement
- Revision hip replacement
- Hip Replacement with Computer Navigation
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
Work Experience of Dr Vinay S Joshi
Consultant,Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Consultant, Chase Farm Hospital ,UK
- ˜Use of a partial humeral head resurfacing system for management of an osseous mechanical block to glenohumeral joint range of movement secondary to proximal humeral fracture malunion’, Journal of Shoulder and Elbow, Accepted for publicati.
- ‘A study of 25 cases of T-Y Intercondylar Fracture Humerus treated with Bipillar Plating’, Bombay Hospital Journal, 4:255-257, June 1996.
- Missed presentation of rare isolated trochlea fracture’, Submitted to Injury Journal.