- Dr Puneet Rana Arora is a well-known Obstetrician & Gynaecologist.
- With an experience of over 18+ years, she is an internationally trained infertility specialist.
- Dr Arora has completed her MBBS & MS (OBG & Gynae) from the renowned Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner. Following which she did her Masters in Reproductive Medicine from University of Bristol, UK.
- Dr Puneet has had extensive training in the field of Reproductive Medicine, including clinical experience in St. Mary’s Hospital, Manchester, UK.
- She is an active member of various renowned organizations like British Fertility Society, UK, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, Belgium, International Society for Fertility Preservation, International Society for Mild Approaches in Assisted Reproduction, Denmark, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, UK Fertility Preservation Society of India (Founding Member).
- Dr Puneet Rana Arora areas of interests include IVF and Assisted Reproductive Techniques, Implantation Failures Fertility preservation in cancer patients, Male infertility.
NOVA IVI Fertility, New Delhi
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Fertility preservation in cancer patients
Premature Ovarian Failure
List Of Treatments
- Fibroid removal myomectomy
- Ovarian cyst removal
- Excision removal of endometriosis
- Sacrocolpopexy – prolapse
- Adhesion lysis
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Endometrial ablation
- Diagnostic hysterectomy
- Anterior posterior
- repair Posterior repair
- TOT TVT sling
- IUD insertion
- Cervical polyp removal
- REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY AND INFERTILITY
- In Vitro Fertilization IVF
- Male Factor Infertility
- Preimplantation Genetic
Work Experience of Dr. Puneet Rana Arora
Consultant, NOVA IVI Fertility, New Delhi
- MBBS, Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
- MS, Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
- MRCOG, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London, UK
- Dr Puneet Rana has publications in various renowned national and international journals
- She has also been invited to write chapters on infertility in various international books.