- Dr Hitesh Garg is a young & dynamic spine surgeon in India .
- He has academic credentials from some of the best medical institutions around the world.
- He has completed his MBBS from the prestigious AIIMS College, Delhi. Following which he pursued his Masters in Surgery (Orthopaedics) from the famous KEM College, Mumbai.
- Dr Garg did his Fellowship from Yale University, USA & Fellowship in Paediatric Spine Surgery from Philadelphia, USA
- He has performed more than 2000 spine surgeries including more than 1500 spinal fusions, 250 deformity correction procedures (Scoliosis and kyphosis), and 150 lumbar and cervical artificial disc replacements.
- Dr Garg has his publications both nationally and internationally and has written chapters in world renowned books on spine surgery.
- He holds special interests in Spine Surgery, Disc Replacement, and Paediatric Spine Surgery & Scoliosis Surgery.
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Degenerative spine disorders,
Artificial Disc Replacements,
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries ,
Cervical Spine Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Hitesh Garg
Consultant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, 2010
Consultant, Sahara Hospital ,Gwalior
Consultant, Shrine Children Hospital , Philadelphia, USA
Consultant, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth G S Medical College, Mumbai
- MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi
- MS, 2005, School of Physiotherapy, Orthopedic Center, KEM Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
Dr. Pandurangi Award for the “Best Orthopaedic Resident” for the year 2006-07 at KEM Hospital and Seth G S Medical College, Mumbai.
Selected among the top 12 nominees out of 298 submissions for All Asia Young Inventor Award organized by Hewlett Packard (Dec 2000), for work on Homemade spacer for asthmatic patients. The work was mentioned in “Far Eastern Economic Review” (Dec, 2000).
- Presented a case of “ Three column Fracture of L2-L3 without neurological deficit associated with burst fracture L5 in an 18 years old girl “ at IMA meeting, Gwalior (Dec, 2009)
- Presented paper on “ Reconstruction of complete iliac crest donor site defects using autogenous rib graft” at WIROC 2006 (Western Indian Regional Orthopaedic Conference) held at Mumbai ( Dec, 2006)
- Presented a paper on “Quality of life in patients undergoing total hip replacement after fracture neck of femur – Indian scenario” as co-author at IOACON, 2006 ( Nov 2006)
- Presented a paper on “ Bipolar hemiarthroplasty in intertrochantric fractures” in SICOT 2008
- Presented a poster on Askin Tumour of the dorsal spine presenting as a paraplegia at ICS ( Aug 2005 )
- Poster on “Quality of life in patients undergoing total hip replacement after fracture neck of femur – Indian scenario” as a co-author at ISTA, 2008, Seoul, Korea.
- Poster on “Self Centering Mechanism in Bipolar Endoprosthesis – Is it effective?” as a co-author at ISTA, 2008, Seoul, Korea.