- Presently working as the Director of Radiation Oncology department at Max Hospital, Patparganj.
- Specialised training – Royal Marsden Hospital for cancers of the Head & Neck region, St. Bartholomew’s Hospital for Childhood Cancer, whole body electron treatment training at Hammersmith Hospital & Neutron therapy at Clatterbridge Hospital.
- Received higher training in various aspects of radiation oncology with special focus on Conformal Radiation Therapy & Intraoperative Brachytherapy at New York Hospital Medical Centre of Queens, New York
- Member of prestigious organisations such as Association of Radiation Oncologists, India; Radiation Research Society, USA; American Society for Therapeutic Oncology, USA.
Max Super Speciality hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi
List Of Treatments
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia – ALL in Adults
- Breast Biopsy
- Hairy Cell Leukemia – HCL
- Anal Cancer
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Cervical Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Prostate Cancer-Surgical
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Thymus Cancer
- Autologous for Lymphomas – Stem Cell Transplant
- Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant
- Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant
- Thalassemia Transplant
- Oral Cancer – Surgical
- Breast Cancer
- Leukemia Treatment
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Ovarian Germ Cell Tumor
Work Experience of Dr. Anil Kumar Anand
Director, Max Super Speciality hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi
Senior Consultant, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Center.
Senior Consultant, Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center, New Delhi,